“Of the estimated hundreds of unreached peoples, here is a small glimpse of the reality that few know:
- 89,000 Tamils live in the United States, with the largest concentration in Central New Jersey.
- Albanians (Tosk and Gheg) number 122,000, with the largest numbers living in New York, Chicago, Boston, and Detroit.
- A few hundred thousand Urdu can be found in the United States with large concentrations in Houston, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, and Atlanta.
- Turks are estimated at 378,000 with the largest enclave found in the South Patterson area of New Jersey.
- The Burmese have significant populations in New York, Los Angeles, Bay Area of California, Dubuque, Iowa, and Fort Wayne, Indiana.
If the Divine Maestro has orchestrated such movements, how should we respond?”
Brief excerpt (page 34) from JD Payne’s 2014 book entitled:
Unreached Peoples, Least Reached Places
(An Untold Story of Lostness in America)