We ask that you agree to the following terms to receive this special offer. Scroll down the webpage to sign-up and accept the Use and Distribution Agreement.
To assist ministries using the “JESUS” film for outreach to immigrants we have established a matching DVD program. This program is based on the availability of funding to support it and therefore can change at any time.
For every box of 200 DVDs purchased The Peoples Connection (a ministry of The JESUS Film Project) will provide a free box of 200 DVDs. The 200 DVDs may be a mixture of any of our various DVD products. To receive the matching DVDs, you must sign our Use and Distribution Agreement below and also pay for any shipping, and handling charges related to receiving the DVDs.
If you are only interested in purchasing 50-200 DVDs, then please call (800) 381-0911, (from Canada call Power to Change Resource Centre Canada at (604) 514-2009).
DISTRIBUTION POLICY AND TERMS
In using the DVDS you agree to follow the Distribution Policy and Terms:
- You may not sell, rent, lease, loan, barter, broadcast, or otherwise make any commercial use of any DVD or any of the films. Your use is strictly limited to non-commercial, personal, ministerial use only.
- People who receive the DVDs for their own use (“Recipients”) must restrict their use to non-commercial, personal use only.
- Your distribution of the DVDs must be culturally sensitive and authentic to immigrants.
- Generally, you are to personally distribute these DVDs to recipients willing to receive them; you may not distribute these free DVDs by mass mailing to people who identify with a non Christian religion.
- Individual DVDs may be gift wrapped when given as holiday gifts. If however you wish to repackage DVDs with other materials, you must clearly indicate which film is contained in the package and include the proper copyright notices.
- One (1) DVD may be mailed to persons that request a DVD.
- If an individual’s request for a DVD is a direct result of his or her encounter with the DVD through the mass media (radio, TV, internet, newspaper, and so on), then you may request a gift/payment from the individual to cover shipping and handling.
- You may attach your contact information to the back of the DVD as long as it only covers the printed contact information on the back of the DVD sleeve.
- When you give 200 or more DVDs to individuals or ministries to distribute (“Distributors”), you must also provide a copy of the Agreement.
- Distributors must abide by the Terms and Conditions of Distribution. Any third party receiving more than 500 DVDs must sign the agreement located at www.ReachingTheNationsAmongUs.org/agreement.php.
- If you receive requests from people living outside your country, you may send a small quantity of DVDs. However, you may not export DVDs labeled “All Nations” for ministry outreaches outside your country, without specific written permission from the director of PCon.
- Your right to distribute the DVDs will be terminated and you will be prevented from obtaining and using DVD products in the future if: you violate any term in the Agreement, or if you discredit, dishonor, adversely reflect upon, or in any manner injures the reputation of PCon or the JFP; or otherwise frustrate our purpose of helping immigrants in the United States and Canada, without specific ethnic or religious focus, understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Upon termination of the Agreement, you must cease all use of and give up the possession and control of the Film or the DVD.
- You are responsible to maintain product quality, bear the cost of distribution, and strategically administer and strategize the distribution.
[contact-form-7 id=”514″ title=”Partnership Outreach Form with Agreement RTNAU”]